Create and publish a web page with a file name exam2.html that looks like this one:
I will check your page at an address like:
- Rotate, Crop, and Resize the picture to be a reasonable size (about 40% size of the screen)
- Save the picture with a better file name.
- Change the "by Matthew Weathers" to be your name.
- Make the words Frito-Lay link to http://www.fritolay.com/
- Create a colored bar along the top, and put the words Seagull Eating Chips in there.
- Change the page title to Exam Part 2
- Put Final Exam - Part 2 as a heading under the colored bar
- Change the Page Margins to be 0 so that colored bar reaches the edges of the page.
- Publish your page. Make sure it's named exam2.htmlhttp://www.bubbs.biola.edu/~your.name/exam2.htmlMake sure that your page appears at that exact address.
You may use your notes, class web pages, or any other resource, except that you may not communicate with anyone else during the test, or use the work of anyone else.
Here's the picture to download: TWIP04681.jpg.
Or you can copy it directly from this page: