“Extra Questions” at the end of the student IDEA course evaluation form
1=Definitely False; 2=More False Than True; 3=In Between; 4=More True Than False; 5=Definitely True
48. This course helped me to connect biblical principles to the course content.
49. I can identify one or more potential areas for my own Christian character growth that I have become aware of through this course (e.g. worldview beliefs, thought patterns, feelings, behavioral tendencies)
50. As a result of this course, I can more readily distinguish between biblical and unbiblical practices and perspectives in the course content area.
51. I can explain how this course has equipped me to impact the world for the Lord Jesus Christ.
52. The professor of this course supported and valued the perspectives of persons from diverse cultural backgrounds and experiences.